Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with
this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
(the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.
* An interface for persisting block storage of POIFS components.
* @author Marc Johnson (mjohnson at apache dot org)
public interface BlockWritable
* Write the storage to an OutputStream
* @param stream the OutputStream to which the stored data should
* be written
* @exception IOException on problems writing to the specified
public void writeBlocks(final OutputStream stream)
} // end public interface BlockWritable