* org/omg/IOP/ExceptionDetailMessage.java .
* Generated by the IDL-to-Java compiler (portable), version "3.2"
* from ../../../../src/share/classes/org/omg/PortableInterceptor/IOP.idl
* Tuesday, June 10, 2008 1:33:18 AM GMT-08:00
public interface ExceptionDetailMessage
* CORBA formal/02-06-01: 13.7.1:
* ExceptionDetailMessage identifies a CDR encapsulation of a wstring,
* encoded using GIOP 1.2 with a TCS-W of UTF-16. This service context
* may be sent on Reply messages with a reply_status of SYSTEM_EXCEPTION
* or USER_EXCEPTION. The usage of this service context is defined
* by language mappings. <br/> <br/>
* IDL/Java: ptc/02-01-22: 1.15.2:
* When a System Exception is marshaled, its GIOP Reply message shall
* include an associated ExceptionDetailMessage service context. The
* callee's stack trace is often very valuable debugging information but
* may contain sensitive or unwanted information. The wstring within the
* service context will therefore contain additional information relating
* to the exception, for example the result of calling either
* printStackTrace(PrintWriter) or getMessage() on the exception. When
* unmarshaling a System Exception on the client side, the wstring from
* any ExceptionDetailMessage service context shall become the Java error
* message in the unmarshaled exception object.
public static final int value = (int)(14L);