* @(#)IdentifiableBase.java 1.7 03/12/19
* Copyright 2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
* SUN PROPRIETARY/CONFIDENTIAL. Use is subject to license terms.
import org.omg.CORBA_2_3.portable.OutputStream ;
import com.sun.corba.se.spi.ior.Writeable ;
import com.sun.corba.se.spi.ior.WriteContents ;
import com.sun.corba.se.spi.orb.ORB ;
import com.sun.corba.se.impl.ior.EncapsulationUtility ;
/** Provide support for properly reading and writing Identifiable objects
* that are also encapsulations (tagged profiles and components).
public abstract class IdentifiableBase implements Identifiable,
/** Write the data for this object as a CDR encapsulation.
* This is used for writing tagged components and profiles.
* These data types must be written out as encapsulations,
* which means that we need to first write the data out to
* an encapsulation stream, then extract the data and write
* it to os as an array of octets.
final public void write( OutputStream os )
EncapsulationUtility.writeEncapsulation( (WriteContents)this, os ) ;